||There are many reasons for holding your next family or school reunion on a cruise,
one being the expert guidance, advice and low prices provided by GoDirectCruises. We
work with you and your budget to find the best cruise to the best destination at the best
price! And we don’t charge a fee for these services!
Why a family or school reunion at sea?
Our top reasons:
GoDirectCruises, a top account for all major cruise lines including Carnival, Royal Caribbean, Celebrity, Holland America, Princess, NCL, Cunard, MSC, Costa and others, has, since 1979, a proven record of impeccable service and attention to detail through our full service locations. Now online, GoDirectCruises continues that record of providing value and caring service to our online clients.
- Something for Everyone - A reunion at sea offers something for everyone. Family members can participate in everything from kids programs, spa offers, even ice-skating and surfing. All this and more is possible aboard a cruise ship. Something for everyone and memories that last a lifetime!
- Affordable - control costs more easily. A variety of accommodations makes choice a breeze. We accept monthly payments so the cruise is even more affordable.
- Group savings – Special benefits are available to groups of as few of five cabins. Those savings can be spread among the group, or, if you are handling all the arrangements, you may be able to cruise for free. We even offer a free web page with all the details of your family or school reunion cruise, including how to book!
- No Cooking, No Cleaning – Everyone gets to enjoy the trip equally. Your stateroom attendant will keep your rooms in A+ condition, and a battery of waiters and chefs will keep you from getting hungry 12 times a day!
- Plenty of Space - Many of today's cruise ship's are three football fields long and twelve stories high, a spacious place to have a reunion. Because there's a variety of different size public rooms, space is not a factor on a cruise ship, so your reunion can be as big or as small as you need it to be, without ever becoming a problem.
- Convenient - Cruise ships sail from ports all across the US, and most of those in the US are within a day's drive of a cruise ship You can sail from an expanding list of ports including Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Tampa, Port Canaveral (near Orlando), Mobile , Charleston , Newport News, New Orleans and Galveston, Boston, New York, Baltimore, Seattle, San Francisco, Los Angeles, San Diego and many more.
- All meals including room service included - Quality and a wide range of varied cuisines are available. You can dine together quite easily, and without any additional cost.
- Less Hassle - Pack and unpack just once, and not have to worry about dinner and lodging reservations like you would with other vacations. Cruise ships are well suited to handle the needs of large groups.
- Interesting Ports of Call - As the ship sails from port to port, you and your family or schoolmates will experience some great destinations together.